It's a simple Linux tool to download mangas from the famous online reader service of AnyManga.com
It can download whole mangas, single volumes or only a chosen chapter. It can convert them in CBZ, CBR or PDF too.
- Changed the development environment from Gambas2 to Gambas3
- Some graphic changes in the interface
- Removed the alerts at startup about the possible lack of compression tools.
[+] Older versions
- Program completely rewritten from scratch
- Now compatible with the new server of Anymanga.com
- Now you can compress download files in CBR or PDF as well as CBZ.
- Now you can choose to compress in CBR/CBZ/PDF all downloaded chapters or manually select one or more of the downloaded chapters.
- Now you can choose to delete downloaded files after they have been compressed or keep them.
- Now at startup the program checks for required dependencies and if it don't find them a warning message will appear.
- Improved the download function: now to download files wget is used instead of curl.
- Increased the download speed by reducing the waiting time between the download jobs.
- Possibility to choose the output directory where to download files.
- Added Italian translation.
- First public release
- Possibility to download whole mangas
- Possibility to download single volumes
- Possibility to download single chapters
- Possibility to compress downloaded mangas/volumes/chapters in CBZ.
- Possibility to get important info about a manga before to download it: for example the number of its volumes, chapters, pages, if it is complete or on going, the title of any chapters and a short description about the manga's plot too.
- Beta release: it still can have some bugs, please if you find anyone send me an email at firstname.lastname@example.org with a description about the found bug. I'll try to fix it as soon as possible.
use the package on AUR.
based distros (ex. Ubuntu and derivates) use the DEB package.
-About all other distros:
- Install the dependencies:
Note: gambas3-gb-qt4 is optional, install it only if you need the QT support for KDE.
gambas3-gb-image, gambas3-gb-gtk, gambas3-gb-qt4,
gambas3-gb-form, gambas3-gb-net, gambas3-gb-net-curl,
wget, rar, p7zip and imagemagick
- Download the package containing the binaries (bin)
- Give the execution rights to the binary file:
chmod +x anymangadownloader.gambas
- Run the binary file double-clicking on it or typing in a terminal:
- To Gambas, p7zip, rar, wget and ImageMagick creators.
- To AnyManga.com for its wonderfull mangas online database.
- To my girlfriend for her patience.