It's just a minimal GUI for Deepin Screenshot
- Migrated from the old Deepin Scrot to the new Deepin Screenshot.
- First public release
- Possibility to choose between the 3 available capture modes: Fullscreen, Active window and Screen portion
- Possibility to set a waiting time (from 0 up to 120 seconds) before to take the screenshot
- All options (capture mode and waiting time) will be saved and automatically reloaded at application next startup
- Two translations available for the program: English and Italian.
use the package on AUR.
-About all other distros:
- Install the dependencies:
Note: gambas2-gb-qt is optional, install it only if you need the QT support for KDE.
gambas2-runtime, gambas2-gb-gtk, gambas2-gb-qt,
gambas2-gb-form, git, gconf,
pygtk, python-xlib, python2
- Open a terminal and give the following commands:
- cd ~
- git clone https://github.com/lovesnow/deepin-screenshot.git .deepin-screenshot
- cd .deepin-screenshot
(and insert your root password)
- echo 'python2 ~/.deepin-screenshot/src/screenshot.py $@' >> /usr/bin/deepin-screenshot
- chmod a+x /usr/bin/deepin-screenshot
- Download the package containing the binaries (bin)
- Give the execution rights to the binary file:
chmod +x DeepinScreenshotGUI.gambas
- Run the binary file double-clicking on it or typing in a terminal:
- To Gambas2 authors
- To deepin-screenshot coders
- To my girlfriend for her patience