It's a FileJungle.com (FJ) Uploader for Linux. It can upload files to your account and get all links of files contained in a FJ folder.
- Possibility to login in your FJ Account
- Possibility to upload files in your FJ Account
- Possibility to know current file upload ETA, upload progress and current upload speed.
- Possibility to list the links of all files contained in a FJ folder (printing filename and/or filesize too).
This program is secure at 100%. Your login data will be not stealed! When you login in your account trought this program a temporary cookie will be created. That cookie will live only for the program execution period: when you close the program cookies will be deleted!
In this way you can use this program also in PCs that are not yours. Note: do NOT use the "remember" function if you are not using YOUR PC.
use the package on AUR.
based distros (ex. Ubuntu and derivates) use the DEB package.
-About all other distros:
- Install the dependencies:
Note: gambas2-gb-qt is optional, install it only if you need the QT support for KDE.
gambas2-runtime, gambas2-gb-gtk, gambas2-gb-qt,
gambas2-gb-form, gambas2-gb-settings, curl
- Download the package containing the binaries (bin)
- Give the execution rights to the binary file:
chmod +x FJSquirrel.gambas
- Run the binary file double-clicking on it or typing in a terminal:
- To my girlfriend for her patience.
- To Night_Cervant for his beta tests.
- To Filejungle for its hosting service.
- To gambas2 and curl authors.