because of the closure of Fileserve.com this program has lost all its usefulness.
It's a Fileserve.com Manager for Linux written in Gambas. It allows you to upload files to your free/premium account, to fetch links from web or other hosts (support for their premium accounts included!), to get your pending WEB/FTP/Remote/Failed files list, to get full direct links from Fileserve.com encrypted ones and to list ALL files contained in a Fileserve.com folder link.
- Fixed the display issue of the links in output box.
- Fix: because of a change in Fileserve.com servers, the v1.0 could not upload any file anymore. Now it should work again.
Premium and Security
- Possibility to login in your RS Account
- Possibility to upload files in your RS Account
- Possibility to know current file upload ETA, upload progress and current upload speed.
- Possibility to fetch a list of links to your RS Account.
- Possibility to get your pending WEB/FTP/Remote/Failed files list.
- Possibility to get the full direct links from Fileserve.com encrypted links: full links are usefull for remote upload services or to give it to friends without a Premium Account.
- Possibility to list the links of all files contained in a Fileserve.com folder (printing filename and/or filesize too).
Some of the program functions requires a Premium Account. The following is a list of all functions of this program and if they require a Premium Account or not:
- Upload file [Does NOT require a Premium Account]
- Fetch file [Does NOT require a Premium Account but a valid login]
- Get pending files list [Does NOT require a Premium Account but a valid login]
- Get full links [Requires a Premium Account]
- List files in the folder [Does NOT require a Premium Account]
This program is secure at 100%. Your login data will be not stealed! When you login in your account trought this program a temporary cookie will be created. That cookie will live only for the program execution period: when you close the program cookies will be deleted!
In this way you can use this program also in PCs that are not yours. Note: do NOT use the "remember" function if you are not using YOUR PC.
use the package on AUR.
-About all other distros:
- Install the dependencies:
Note: gambas2-gb-qt is optional, install it only if you need the QT support for KDE.
gambas2-runtime, gambas2-gb-gtk, gambas2-gb-qt, gambas2-gb-form, gambas2-gb-net, gambas2-gb-desktop, curl
- Download the package containing the binaries (bin)
- Give the execution rights to the binary file:
chmod +x FSquirrel.gambas
- Run the binary file double-clicking on it or typing in a terminal:
- To Night_Cervant for giving me a Fileserve.com Premium Account and for suggesting me the application's name.
- To my girlfriend for her patience.
- To fileserve for its hosting service.
- To gambas2 and curl authors.