It's a simple GUI written in Gambas for mkvextract tool.
Using this program you can extract quickly any track (video, audio or subtitles), the chapters and
the attachments contained in a Matroska Video file (MKV).
- Changed the development environment from Gambas2 to Gambas3
- First public release
- Possibility to extract any track (video, audio or subtitles) contained in a Matroska Video file (MKV)
- Possibility to extract chapters from a Matroska Video file (MKV)
- Possibility to extract any attachment contained in a Matroska Video file (MKV)
- More details about track will be displayed by the program to make easier for the user to identify the correct track
- Automatic identification for the output format of the various tracks with automatic choise of the correct extension
- Possibility to set an output folder even different from the input file's one
- Two languages available in the program: Italian and English
use the package on AUR.
based distros (ex. Ubuntu and derivates) use the DEB package.
-About all other distros:
Bugs, Issues, Enhancements and Proposals
- Install the dependencies:
mkvtoolnix, gambas3-runtime, gambas3-gb-gtk,
gambas3-gb-qt4, gambas3-gb-form, gambas3-gb-settings
Note: gambas3-gb-qt4 is optional, install it only if you need the QT support for KDE.
- Download the package containing the binaries (bin)
- Give the execution rights to the binary file:
chmod +x MKVExtractGGUI.gambas
- Run the binary file double-clicking on it or typing in a terminal:
You can report any bugs or issues, as well as suggestions for enhancements and proposals, using the project's official
page on BitBucket
you can find
- To Gambas creators.
- To mkvtoolnix creators.
- To my girlfriend for her patience.