It's a simple GUI for
tool for Linux.
you'll can extract a XBOX360 ISO to get a rip folder compatible with JTAG e RGH.
The program let you also to optimize an ISO for JTAG/RGH and also to create an ISO from a JTAG/RGH rip folder.
- Rewrote the program using the new Gambas3
Note: the AUR version uses Gambas3 v3.3.3, instead the versions in binaries
and in the DEB use Gambas3 v3.1.1 to fit Gambas3 version present inside
Ubuntu (and derivates) official repositories.
- Some graphic changes to the interface
- A complete GUI for extract-xiso
- Possibility to use all the main functions of extract-xiso, such as ISO extraction, optimization and creation.
- Possibility to choose additional parameters for the procedure
- Two languages available: English and Italian.
use the package on AUR.
based distros (ex. Ubuntu and derivates) use the DEB package.
-About all other distros:
Bugs, Issues, Enhancements and Proposals
- Install the dependencies:
Note: gambas3-gb-qt4 is optional, install it only if you need the QT support for KDE.
- Download the package containing the binaries (bin)
- Give the execution rights to the binary file:
chmod +x xipper.gambas
- Run the binary file double-clicking on it or typing in a terminal:
You can report any bugs or issues, as well as suggestions for enhancements and proposals, using the project's official
page on BitBucket
you can find
- To extract-xiso creators
- To Tikilou for the v2.7 for Linux
- To Gambas authors
- To my girlfriend for her patience