It's a simple multi-platform tool that allows you to search if a manga is available to be read online.
The program, at version 3.5, supports 15 different online manga reader services such as those offered by
(both English and Italian versions),
- Fixed MangaDoom.com that now is MangaDoom.co
- Fixed MangaSee.com that now is MangaSee.co
- Fixed error 403, now the program will use a specific user-agent in every http request
- Fixed a bug with errors dialog that did not show correctly what websites gave error
- Updated Batoto.net with the new domain Bato.to
- Added a function for automatic errors report, in this way I can know earlier if a website has been changed. The automatic errors report is
totally anonymous and no personal data will be used.
[+] Older versions
- Fixed MangaYes.com links display
- The user can now resize the program's window
- Removed Manga4 that does not exist anymore.
- Removed Wootmanga that does not exist anymore.
- Fixed MangaFox that returned its whole manga list when the search had no result
- Fixed a bug that corrupted the saved settings after a program's upgrade
- Fixed MangaYes that did not work properly
- Fixed MangaPark that did not work properly
- Fixed a bug with Batoto when manga title contained spaces
- Added a Paste button in the main window
- Added the search page into the progress bar label to avoid that the program could seem stuck
- Limited the search results for each website to a maximum of 10 pages
- Added a function to search for program's updates at startup
- Added the complete support for Batoto.net
- Fixed the support for ItaScan.info
- Removed the support for Mangavolume.com (search function does not work anymore on its website so
it's impossible to search for manga on it for now).
- Created an all-in-one JAR: now the necessary libraries are included in the main .jar file.
- Added the complete support for Mangable.com.
- Fixed a bug that did not clear the found manga list after every search.
- Fixed a bug with MangaVolume.com that brought to an error when the search term was longer than 15 chars.
- Fixed a bug with MangaHere.com that brought the program to freeze when there were no search results.
- Fixed a bug with the combobox: by default all search results will be displayed after any search.
- Added a check to avoid endless searches when the search term is null.
- Now the version of the program will be displayed directly in the title for an easier identification.
- Program completely rewritten from scratch.
- Changed the programming language from Gambas to JAVA: in this way the program is now bootable and compatible
with all Operating Systems on which there is a JVM, whether they are Windows, Linux or Mac.
- Two translations available for the program: English and Italian.
- Improved the search algorithm: now the program will analyze all possible pages of results for each site,
not only the first (as in previous versions).
- Added support for the following new websites: ItaScan.info, MangaDeer.com, MangaDoom.com,
MangaSee.com and MangaYes.com
- Dropped support the following no longer accessible websites: MangaRush.com and MangaThat.com
- Dropped support for TenManga.com because its search engine does not working properly anymore.
- Fixed support for WootManga.com
- Now the program shows the results in a table showing also the URL link for each manga.
- Added a popup menu (right click) from which you can choose whether to open the selected link or
simply to copy it into the system clipboard.
- Adding a user-customizable setting regarding the timeout of connections.
- Now from the settings the user can choose which websites to search, with the ability to disable
the unwanted websites speeding up the searching process.
- Because of some limitations of JAVA, in the settings you can now add a custom command to open your
favorite web browser or the full path of the web browser to open.
- Improved the information dialog with the insertion of a disclaimer, the list of websites supported by
the current program's version and 2 buttons to open the project's homepage or the bug report page.
- Changed the development environment from Gambas2 to Gambas3
- Removed the function to report bugs
- Following your specific requests, added the support for MangaPanda.com
- Changed the icons for MangaEden.com ENG and ITA tabs
- Fixed a bug that brought the program to crash if there were duplicate mangas in one of the websites
- First public release
- Possibility to search if a manga is available to be read online on 10 different websites.
- Possibility to set a wait time between the different requests (usefull to improve the download process).
- Possibility to send me a bug report directly from the program.
- Two translation available for the program: English and Italian
use the EXE package.
use the package on AUR.
based distros (ex. Ubuntu and derivates) use the DEB package.
-About all other Unix distros or Mac:
Bugs, Issues, Enhancements and Proposals
- Install JAVA and reboot the PC.
- Download the package containing the binaries (bin)
- Extract the package you just downloaded:
tar -zxvf Yuki_x.x-x_bin.tar.gz
- Enter in the folder just extracted and run the JAR file with JAVA double-clicking on it or typing in a terminal:
java -jar Yuki.jar
You can report any bugs or issues, as well as suggestions for enhancements and proposals, using the project's official
page on BitBucket
you can find
- To Oracle for the JAVA language.
- To jsoup authors.
- To all websites that offer the online manga reader service.
- To my girlfriend for her patience.